Old 09-11-2003, 08:32 AM
Noydb

Default Weird Weather

Bill wrote:

Yup ... on the threat of snow last week I pulled my tomatoes out. Smells
to be me ... we still haven't had first frost! Deep planted garlic is
showing shoot tips.

(Not that I am complaining, mind you ... but if it aint coming, would
somebody please let me know for certain so I can get my ground replanted?)

Bill

First frost November 7, 2003; 28.9F was the low in my backyard (corner of
I-96 and Telegraph Rd. in Detroit, MI)

It is 22.1F as I write this at 3:30 a.m. on the morning of the 9th.

Well, time to get the rest of the garlic in, I guess.

Sigh ... I wish it would stay summer about 11 months and get spring and fall
over with in the other month. No need for winter at all.
:-)

--
Zone 5b (Detroit, MI)
I operate my own mail server (Postfix on Mandrake Linux). The above address