Old 09-11-2003, 08:33 AM
Robert

Default I am guilty of mimosa killing

: I bought a very nice Mimosa plant by mail order,as I have wanted one
: for years. It arrived in a healthy condition, about 18/20 inches
: tall. It was put into a 12 in pot. with a mix of one third soil,
: sharp sand,and peat. I placed it in a full sun, south facing
: fence,and awaited results, and waited, and waited, and waited, and
: now it has turned into compost, over a period of three years.
:
: Over these years it has been fed with, prostregen,and Miracle Gro. Did
: this cause it's demise I ask myself?
:
: I would like to try again. Can anybody help me to master the art of
: raising a Mimosa to a beautiful flowering plant of which I can be
: proud of. I would apprecaite any help, please

Please tell my neighbours how you killed it as theirs grows up almost as
high as the house every time they cut it down hard lol