Old 09-11-2003, 05:43 PM
Molly Bloom

Default Fireworks

Off topic, I know, but I'd be interested he know if others - apart from
myself - are being driven scatty by the relentless barrages of noise from
fireworks over the past weeks. I've no objection to people having fun but
lately - in this part of South London - the noise never seems to stop. And
occasionally it carries on to the small hours. People can be so thoughtless!

I've found spent fireworks in my garden and I daren't go out there after
dark in case I'm hit. I know neighbours are terrified and animals are
frightened but nobody seems capable of doing anything about this.

I'd appreciate some feedback before I complain to my local councillor - not
that I expect that to do much good.

Molly