Old 09-11-2003, 07:32 PM
The Puppy Wizard

Default New, worried owner seeks advice and help

Oh, that's on accHOWENT of tara o. is a MENTAL CASE, like
yourself.

"culprit" wrote in message

"Tee" wrote in message

There are a couple of things you can try with the crate. Get a

kong
(thick,
hard rubber object with an empty core for putting treats and

such inside)
and put peanut butter or some other tasty filling inside. Put

this in the
crate with him. It gives him something to snack on, occupy

his time, and
chew on.

i think you missed something in the original post...

" I am also leaving his toys including a Kong I stuff with
kibble, peanut butter and treats, a rope toy, nylabones and

pieces of
towel with treats tied in knots in his crate during the night

and day
when he is confined to try to encourage him to chew them. "

-kelly