Old 10-11-2003, 08:22 PM

Default GF and Koi NEED NEW home..

I just received it back saying it was undelivarable (sp) to that address.

Timmer...

"T" wrote in message
nk.net...
I just sent her off an e mail from the specified location.. Thank you very
much DK...

Timmer...

"D Kat" wrote in message
t...
My sister (San Bernardion) knows someone in her Harley group that raises
Koi. I don't want to post her email address but you can go to the site

posted and email the secretary. I'll give her a heads up that you might

be
emailing. DK

http://www.sbhog.org/!thesanbernardinohogstory.html
"T" wrote in message
nk.net...
Looks like I may depart S Cal before I thought I was going to.. I
desperatly need to find a home for some GF and Koi. The Gold fish and

small
Koi are free (these are common GF and Koi, including a Black Moor ).
Unfortunantly I need a small donation for the larger Koi...
These fellows need to go by monthes end...

--
Tim... Lost in the state of confusion... errr make that California..