Old 09-11-2003, 04:02 AM

Default GF and Koi NEED NEW home..

Looks like I may depart S Cal before I thought I was going to.. I
desperatly need to find a home for some GF and Koi. The Gold fish and small
Koi are free (these are common GF and Koi, including a Black Moor ).
Unfortunantly I need a small donation for the larger Koi...
These fellows need to go by monthes end...

--
Tim... Lost in the state of confusion... errr make that California..

Old 09-11-2003, 05:02 AM
Judi9000

Some pet stores take gold fish and koi. Maybe you could try that if you can't
find a place. Also, some cemetaries have fish ponds with koi and gold fish. You
can also try a news paper ad. Hope this helps. Judi
Old 09-11-2003, 05:12 AM
Judi9000

If you have a way to mail them, I'll take them. Judi
Old 09-11-2003, 02:22 PM

Unfortunantly these would be for a local area pick up.. But thank you for
your consideration....

Timmer..

Old 09-11-2003, 10:32 PM
BenignVanilla

"T" wrote in message
nk.net...
Looks like I may depart S Cal before I thought I was going to.. I
desperatly need to find a home for some GF and Koi. The Gold fish and

small
Koi are free (these are common GF and Koi, including a Black Moor ).
Unfortunantly I need a small donation for the larger Koi...
These fellows need to go by monthes end...

snip

IHeartMyPond.com has a forum specifically for classifieds. You may get a
"bite" there and we would certainly welcome the traffic!

BV.

Old 10-11-2003, 03:12 AM
D Kat

My sister (San Bernardion) knows someone in her Harley group that raises
Koi. I don't want to post her email address but you can go to the site I
posted and email the secretary. I'll give her a heads up that you might be
emailing. DK

http://www.sbhog.org/!thesanbernardinohogstory.html
nk.net...

Old 11-11-2003, 06:22 PM
D Kat

I'm trying to get that fixed (she recently changed email addresses and I
have let her web people know)... I will forward her your email address if
that is OK with you. DK
"T" wrote in message
nk.net...
I just received it back saying it was undelivarable (sp) to that address.

Timmer...

nk.net...

"D Kat" wrote in message
t...
My sister (San Bernardion) knows someone in her Harley group that

raises
Koi. I don't want to post her email address but you can go to the

site
posted and email the secretary. I'll give her a heads up that you

might
be
emailing. DK

http://www.sbhog.org/!thesanbernardinohogstory.html
nk.net...

Old 11-11-2003, 09:32 PM
Ivan

I live in S. California, if you still have the Koi and GF I will pick them
up.
Thank You
nk.net...

Old 13-11-2003, 02:22 PM

The larger koi I have are around 5 to 6 inchs.. Two are Sanke and the other
one I am not sure of the proper name for him or her...Pretty much solid
white with a red head and a small red mark on its body..

Timmer..

"Just Me "Koi"" wrote in message
How big are your big Koi? Any pictures?

--
_______________________________________
like an eggs-and-ham breakfast:

"T" wrote in message
ink.net...
I sent you an e mail Ivan.. Sent it to the hotmail address... you can

reply
to me using this addy... Remove the

nospam
part of the email address and I will recieve it . Thank you...

Timmer

"Ivan" wrote in message
I live in S. California, if you still have the Koi and GF I will pick

them
up.
Thank You
nk.net...

Old 13-11-2003, 02:22 PM

Ivan, try tor_ent. I imagine the underscore does not show up very well when
the email addy is highlighted.. I sent it to the address below..

Timmer..
"Ivan" wrote in message
m...
Thank you.
I have not recevied your email yet, I have tried to send you an email, but

get an error with that email address.

"Ivan" wrote in message
I live in S. California, if you still have the Koi and GF I will pick

them
up.
Thank You
nk.net...