Old 11-11-2003, 12:12 AM
RichToyBox

Default fish pictures

A few years ago, one of the dealers that I used to deal with some, told how
to make a fish viewing tube using 4 inch or 6 inch PVC with a piece of
Plexiglas glued to the end. This was then inserted into the water and would
eliminate reflections to give a better view of the fish. I never made one,
so don't know how good it would be. Unless it was left in the water most of
the time, I think the fish would be afraid of the large eye looking at them,
and you wouldn't see them.
--
RichToyBox

"Chad" wrote in message ...
2. make a wooden box with a plexi-glass (or real glass) front.

This reminded me... now that it is winter and time for an indoor
project.... I want to make a fish periscope. My ponds get so much plant
cover that it is hard to view the fish. I was thinking of making a
decorative pond periscope to view the fish. Maybe add some bright LED
lighting... has anyone done this or have any experience with this type
of idea?