Old 11-11-2003, 06:02 PM
James Curts

Default Hello - Intro

Thanks ZK,

Will put this addresses on my to do list.

Jim

"Zookeeper" wrote in message
James Curts wrote:

Just found your site and read a few posts. I am Jim Curts and live in

the
Portland Oregon area, semi retired and looking for something to fill in

some
time with ...

Welcome to a fellow Oregonian! You should be able to fill lots of time
with ponds and pond related projects ;-) ;-)

Another good site with links to other pond sites is our own BV's pages:
http://www.iheartmypond.com

You might want to change your email address to something "spam proof" so
you don't get inundated with junk mail. See my address or others here
for suggestions on how to foil spambot address gathering programs.
--
Zk (zookeeper)
3500gal pond, 13 pond piggies