Old 11-11-2003, 07:02 PM
Jan Sacharuk

Default plants + goldfish

In article m, Rodney wrote:
any suggestions on live plants that goldfish won't eat? i had some
different variety of plants in the tank before and had mixed results with
the plants. i had to re-start my tank, so it's bare now.

My fish don't really like the hornwort that I put in, and I put in a
leafy plant that I can't remember the name of that they don't really
care for either. They nibble at both, but the hornwort grows so fast
it would take an army of goldfish to keep it down.

JS

--
Jan Sacharuk Member in Good Standing of The Discordian Solidarity