Old 11-11-2003, 07:32 PM
Dave Engle

Default Glass Top Covers

"Chuck Gadd" wrote in message
I'm guessing I got to him after just a few minutes. I put him into
the quarentine tank. He looked like he wasn't going to make it.

It's amazing how long some fish can live after being out of water...
I had a betta splendens (luckily well equipped for this sort of
thing) that flopped around out of his 2 gallon bowl for a whole
weekend! I don't know if he jumped, or if one of my cats finally
decided to see what he could get away with, but the fish lived for
another two years until he went back to my LFS' display tank when I
moved out of town...

On a side note, I don't know what exactly makes it work so good, but
I've found that MelaFix has worked incredibly as a general tonic for
ailing fish...
--
Dave Engle

DFW, TX USA