Old 11-11-2003, 11:02 PM
MC

Default Sodium Grow Light from Home Depot

No, there is no link to the HD kind. However, this link will give you
a general Idea of what they look like.

http://www.electricsupplyonline.com/...s&item=W002981

"USA" wrote in message ...
I haven't seen the lights you mean here but for the shop light type I have
been advised I need the type with wide reflecting "wings". Reflectors are a
must.

Do you have a url to the ones you are talking about here?
--

USA
"MC" wrote in message
om...
I have read some people by the HPS at Home Depot and wire it for
growing plants indoors. I am planning on doing this given the
difference in price ($80) vs online sellers ($150). My question is
does the housing make much of a difference in how the light is
distributed? From the looks of it, the real HPS grow lights seem to
direct more light in a concentrated fashion while the HD lights are
for lighting a parking lot or something.