Old 12-11-2003, 04:12 AM
LoaderLady

Default plants + goldfish

I had a Wisteria (maybe spelled wrong). It looks kindof like a big, bushy
carrot top. The fish nibbled a bit when I first put it in, and then ignored
it. The snails, on the other hand, liked to chew the stems in half so I
finally gave up and took it out. I think it would have been fine if not for
the snails. I want to get some for my next tank and Not add the snails to
it!

Tammy

"Rodney" wrote in message
y.com...
any suggestions on live plants that goldfish won't eat? i had some
different variety of plants in the tank before and had mixed results with
the plants. i had to re-start my tank, so it's bare now.