Old 12-11-2003, 03:22 PM

Default GF and Koi NEED NEW home..

I sent you an e mail Ivan.. Sent it to the hotmail address... you can reply
to me using this addy... Remove the nospam
part of the email address and I will recieve it . Thank you...

Timmer

"Ivan" wrote in message
I live in S. California, if you still have the Koi and GF I will pick them
up.
Thank You
"T" wrote in message
nk.net...
Looks like I may depart S Cal before I thought I was going to.. I
desperatly need to find a home for some GF and Koi. The Gold fish and

small
Koi are free (these are common GF and Koi, including a Black Moor ).
Unfortunantly I need a small donation for the larger Koi...
These fellows need to go by monthes end...

--
Tim... Lost in the state of confusion... errr make that California..