Old 12-11-2003, 08:22 PM
Ted Byers

Default Looking for Paph micranthum Flask in Canada

"Ray C." wrote in message
om...
Hi All,

Does anyone know of a good paph flask supplier in Canada. Looking to
obtain parvi and brachy paphs. Paph micranthum would make my day.

You might want to visit http://www.canadianorchidcongress.ca/ as COC has a
couple links on their home page to vendors, one for Canadian vendors and a
second for all the others.

That said, Alan Bickell Orchids deals in paphs and focusses on flasks, but
you may want to send him email as his website appears to be incomplete.

Cloud's Orchids also deals in paphs. among other things, but I don't see any
flasks in his catalog. But if you send him email, he may be able to tell
you who does deal in flasks.

Laboratoire Orchidexpert - Mario Mongeon also deals in paphs and flasks.
among other things, but I don't see any description of the plants he has
available in flask in his catalog, so again you want to send him email.

I have not personally dealt with any of these as I haven't yet bought any
flasks and I have bought only one paph and one phrag (at a SOOS meeting.
There aren't many lady's slippers that apeal to me. Yet! ;-)

These are just a few Ontario vendors to get you started. There are many
others dealing in paphs or flasks or both, and contact information is
available for all on the COC website.

Cheers,

Ted