Old 13-11-2003, 03:02 AM
Dewitt

Default Psychopsis papilo

On 12 Nov 2003 18:20:14 -0800, (Myrmecodia)
wrote:

I find that Psychopsis papilio grows very well in pure long-fiber
sphagnum moss. I grow smaller plants in clay pots, and larger plants
in wooden baskets. The moss is kept constantly moist with water that
is very low in mineral content. Give the plant moderate light
(somewhere between phalaenopsis and cattleya conditions) and warm
temperatures.

How do you repot without significant root damage? I find it difficult
to extract the old sphagnum from the small, fairly delicate roots.

deg