Old 13-11-2003, 04:12 AM
J Kolenovsky

Default Native plant companions for roses

Thank you for the reply. The local rose society is the one who requested
this presentation.

(psst! I am not crazy about roses but if I could develop a
presentation....)

JK

zhanataya wrote:
=

On Tue, 11 Nov 2003 22:54:10 -0600, J Kolenovsky
wrote:
=

Aside fron google and yahoo searches (which I did for several hours),
does anyone have any links to this topic?

Thanks, if you do and provide.

=

There is no one size fits all answer to your question. It depends on
the rose being grown and where. The person responding from Nebraska
is not going to have the same answer as a person from south Florida,
Maine, Washington, or San Diego. Your local Rose Society will have
the best information.
=

zhan

-- =