Old 13-11-2003, 01:13 PM
animaux

Default Two Questions?

Could they be plumeria? Can you describe the flowers and foliage in better
detail? It's hard to do, but maybe it is something more generic than we all
think.

Victoria

Thu, 06 Nov 2003 11:28:54 -0600, G a e X a v i e r opined:

Thanks to both you and Animaux for the tips on the rose problem!

Could those tall corn looking plants at Zilker possibly some kind of Ginger
lily. They smell just like Hawaiian Ginger perfume I once bought out in
California -- richly sweet and powerful, but not as pungent and off-putting
as night blooming jasmine.

I know it is not a jasmine. I think the plants are some form of ginger.

Best -- Gae

Victor Martinez wrote:

G a e X a v i e r wrote:
2) One of my roses is looking badly chlorotic (yellow
leaves with dark veins). What natural potion could I use
to get it a dark green again?

Whip up a batch of liquid seaweed and use it on both the foliage and the
soil. Wouldn't hurt to add some fish emulsion too (stinky, but good).

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he