Old 13-11-2003, 01:14 PM
Kira Dirlik

Default The real truth about RoundUp?

On Mon, 06 Oct 2003 23:40:01 GMT, (DonS)
wrote:

In article , !! (Kira Dirlik) wrote:
What is the real story with Roundup?

From the subject line, I was wondering if you were talking about the other
uses for RoundUp. It is frequently on the Top-10 list of most stolen items
from the Big Box guys. Apparently, you use it to make/enhance crack.

-don

Well, glad to know that.... I'll be sure not to try that! ha ha
Well, I have been using the pull by the roots method and make big
haystacks on top of downed eleagnus bushes (so none of the bamboo
grasses touch soil and reroots). I think I will have to just stick
to that. It is really a pleasure to disentangle a beautiful fern or
holly tree from the stuff, or a struggling hearts-a-bursting (but then
I expose those to the marauding deer). Thanks.
Kira