Old 13-11-2003, 04:42 PM
Dave

Default First frog

Sally Thompson writes

Just had to share this with members of the NG - our pond was only
finished at the end of September, and while clearing leaves today I
was delighted to discover (and replace) a huge frog! Don't know what
breed, but it was unusually browny-red on top - perfectly camouflaged
by the oak leaves. ( Will try to google for it.)

Made my day.

Just to add I was moving three gooseberry bushes last weekend, and
discovered 2 toads and one frog, one under each bush (and each a
different colour). So its not babies that appear under gooseberry bushes
after all..........
--
David