Old 14-11-2003, 05:12 AM
Ted Byers

Default paph question

"Bette Noir" wrote in message
6.16...
[snip]
Thanks. I learn quite a lot from this newsgroup. I just wish I had

useful
contributions instead of all questions.

What makes you think asking questions isn't a useful contribution? If
no-one asks questions, no-one will provide the requisite answers and we're
all the poorer for it. Give yourself time. It takes time to learn and to
gain experience, and as you do you will be in a position to provide answers
as well as ask questions. We're in a process here that can't be rushed.
Our plants won't grow any faster just because we want more experience WRT
how they'll respond to a given treatment.

Just look at the average university system. You go in one day, knowing
nothing about anything, and it is often more than a decade later that you
come out nothing everything about nothing. ;-) It takes lots of time to
make such a transition.

Keep asking questions as they occur to you. They are useful!

Cheers,

Ted