Old 14-11-2003, 08:02 AM
Bette Noir

Default paph question

"Ted Byers" wrote in
:

Keep asking questions as they occur to you. They are useful!

Cheers,

Ted

I am glad you (and I hope others) think of it this way! I dislike being
in a position were I just take, take, take, but you are right about
questions being useful to others, not just me.

I want to take a moment to give a little "hooray!" because I finally
have some lights set up. I asked here about lights a few weeks ago, and
a kind poster sent me some information that was very helpful. I now
have Sylvania Sunsticks a few inches above the orchids, set on timers.
I am just thrilled! Now I feel a little more justified in indulging my
orchid habit further :-)

Bette