Old 17-11-2003, 09:32 AM
Jane Ransom

Default Grass

In article , Howie
writes
Quick, simple question "mid Nov, what should I being doing with my lawn..."

Unless its waterlogged or frosty - when you should leave it well alone -
exactly what you would do at any other time of the year!!
Keep it free of debris (which, at this time of year is leaves and
sticks) and mow it when it is of a length to do so. Possibly the only
thing different is to mow it on a higher setting than in the summer.
Oh, and don't feed or scarify it until spring.
We have mown our lawn in December on occasion!!!!!!!!
--
Jane Ransom in Lancaster.