Old 17-11-2003, 06:02 PM
Dave

Default In need of bonsai Trees/Supplies. Where should I look?

Hello,

I have recently purchased an Arboricola Schefflera from a local
nursery. I am looking to get a few more trees and some supplies (the
nurseries where I live do not stock any nice bonsai trees or
tools/supplies).

I have been looking at www.bonsaiboy.com. The site is well laid out,
and I can call someone there to help me with specific questions I
have.

I recently checked out www.evergreengadenworks.com . Their website
is old and unappealing, but that doesnt matter to me as long as I can
maybe talk to someone and make the order over the phone.
Unfortunately they don't seem to accept phone orders. The prices seem
a lot cheaper than bonsaiboy, but I didn't examine everything fully.

Can anyone else recommend anywhere. I live in Canada, but I live
close to the US border so shipping to Canada isn't an issue (I can
ship to a US address and pick it up).

I am looking for a couple juniper procumbens 'nana' about the 6"
height, seeds, soil, drainagehole covers, and one or two other trees
depending on the stock they have (fukien tea, beech, others).
Pictures would be nice, plus a number I can call to help me with
specific questions as to size/age and style/pots.

Thanks,
Dave