Old 17-11-2003, 09:02 PM
Jim Lewis

Default [IBC] In need of bonsai Trees/Supplies. Where should I look?

Hello,

I have recently purchased an Arboricola Schefflera from a local
nursery. I am looking to get a few more trees and some

supplies (the
nurseries where I live do not stock any nice bonsai trees or
tools/supplies).

I have been looking at www.bonsaiboy.com. The site is well

laid out,
and I can call someone there to help me with specific questions

have.

I recently checked out www.evergreengadenworks.com . Their

website
is old and unappealing,

Hmmm. I wonder what "appealing" is. This is one of the best,
most informative bonsai websites around. There's more info per
page here than almost anywhere else I know of.

Anyway, go to our IBC website (address below). ANY of our
sponsors -- INCLUDING Evergreen Gardenworks! -- should be able to
meet your needs. Note "bonsaiboy" isn't a sponsor. And from
what I've heard . . .

++++Sponsored, in part, by Carl Rosner++++
-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++