Old 18-11-2003, 11:02 PM
Bill R

Default Sodium Grow Light from Home Depot

Beecrofter wrote:
For a reflector you can use aluminum flashing in either bare or white.
Anybody doing a siding job will have coil stock and a bending brake
and can whip up a reflector in less time than it takes to smoke a
cigarette.
Bring the appropriate barter. coffee beer etc

Good suggestion. I build one out of some left over flashing
from a roofing job. It is a good idea to paint the flashing
with white paint (be sure that you clean it first and that
you use paint that is recommended for aluminum). I found
that if you paint it, the light is more evenly distributed.
--
Bill R.

Remove No-Junk-Mail- in e-mail address to reply by e-mail