Old 19-11-2003, 05:12 AM
Brent Walston

Default [IBC] Japanese and other exotic seeds

At 12:37 AM 11/19/03 +0000, you wrote:
I would be grateful if someone could tell me if there are good links for
buying seeds, with nice prices and good quality, etc.
I know there are some US links, but I would like to know if there
aren't any Japanese ones that sell their products cheaper.

Paulo

One of the best seed companies in the world is FW
Schumacher, http://www.treeshrubseeds.com . These folks supply a
mulititude of species to professional nurserymen, but they also sell small
quantities of seed to anyone, just ask for 'trade packets'. They have many
species used for bonsai. My guess is that a Japanese company would cost you
a lot more for essentially the same product. I buy hundreds of dollars of
seed from them every year and their service is excellent.

Brent in Northern California
Evergreen Gardenworks USDA Zone 8 Sunset Zone 14

http://www.EvergreenGardenworks.com

++++Sponsored, in part, by Carl Rosner++++

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++