Old 19-11-2003, 07:02 AM
kevin bailey

Default [IBC] Japanese and other exotic seeds

If you are going to try a British seed firm, I'd also consider Chiltern
Seeds. They are online here
http://www.edirectory.co.uk/chiltern...?companyid=211

I've used them for many years and they are great. Reliable and usually
better value than T&M.

Cheers

Kev Bailey
Vale Of Clwyd, North Wales