Old 19-11-2003, 05:13 PM
Kenty ;-\)

Default Has Cornus gone out of fashion?

I don't get you ,are asking for a supplier or thinking of nicking some from
a park?
Try a garden centre!
kenty
"Philip" wrote in message
.. .
I have been looking for a decent clump of Cornus. I fugured that its

tough
nature and the fact that it can be pruned by the most ham fisted of local
authority contractors, would make sure I would find some examples in areas
administered by the Parks & Gardens department.

Thus far I have not found even a twig, never mind a clump.

Anyone sighted any in the South East of England?

Phil

(With all due applogies to any Local Authority employees who may be

reading
this.)