Old 20-11-2003, 02:02 PM
Happy'Cam'per

Default Planting density & driftwood, lighting (Newbie)

My 10g, has the standard light strip that came with the hood, nothing
special, although I'm building a DIY hood for a 2 strip setup, giving 3

WPG,
which may be too much...

Hey Red

I too have a small ten gallon with 3Wpg, and in my most humble opinion I
think that you need more light! I had 2 compact flourescents over the tank
for 3 months, plants were doing okayish but the additional light, co2 and
nutrients did the tank good. I am well on my way to being "satisfied" with
the results so far. YMMV!
--
**So long, and thanks for all the fish!**