Old 20-11-2003, 09:37 PM
Natalie

Default Has Cornus gone out of fashion?

Thanks for the information Natalie, and thanks for the offer of a
photo. I wont take up your offer of the photo at this time. But if
you see someone creeping around the front of your school with a Camera
dont be too surpised.

It does seem that Cornus is not as widespread as I thought it would
be.

I know I am a little early for the classic stems of Cornus, but that
is he key. I need to know where some Cornus is located so I can be
ready to photograph it when the conditions suit. It no use wandering
around with my camera on a bright frosty morning looking for Cornus,
because from my reccy's I know I am unlikely to find it with out some
prior research.

Do you (or anyone) know if the RHS are OK with people photographing
their stuff.

I've taken photos when I've been there without any trouble...didn't even
think to ask ;-)

Natalie