Old 21-11-2003, 03:04 AM
Treant

Default Sunflowers In Pots (Very New To Gardening)

I just started gardening, though I don't actually have a garden as such. I
live in a block of apartments, but I have a little outside concrete space.
I decided I would like to try my hand at gardening, so I started with
something easy, sunflowers in pots.

At the moment they're about six inches talll in there own seperate pots
which are about 6 inches deep. My problem is that they apparently grow
above 5 feet tall... Are they going to keep growing or are they going to
reach a limit (due to the size of the pot) and simply stop or am I kidding
myself that I can keep these flowers in pots at all? sorry if that's a
stupid question! i really don't know much, except that I've grown somewhat
attatched to my little flowers and I don't want them to die... :'(

Treant