Old 21-11-2003, 03:04 AM
Ross Vandegrift

Default Plant problems

On 2003-11-20, Dunter Powries wrote:
Interestingly (IMO, anyway), of all the big and small tanks I've had, my 20g
long is the only one I've had persistent problems with, both with the twin
20w's and a single cf over it. I've lost track of how many times over the
years I've broken it down and started over. Just coincidence, I'm sure.

Thanks for the encouragement ::-)

--
Ross Vandegrift

A Pope has a Water Cannon. It is a Water Cannon.
He fires Holy-Water from it. It is a Holy-Water Cannon.
He Blesses it. It is a Holy Holy-Water Cannon.
He Blesses the Hell out of it. It is a Wholly Holy Holy-Water Cannon.
He has it pierced. It is a Holey Wholly Holy Holy-Water Cannon.
He makes it official. It is a Canon Holey Wholly Holy Holy-Water Cannon.
Batman and Robin arrive. He shoots them.