Old 21-11-2003, 04:33 AM
BenignVanilla

Default Damsel Flies Indoors

"BenignVanilla" wrote in message

"K30a" wrote in message
BV wrote Just what is her "thing"?

buzzing around, snarfing up bugs, settling
down on a stem and chowing down on snarfed bug, buzzing around, finding

male
damselfly.... oops.
Hmmmm, BV, I think you need to go out, reach
way down into the freezing depths, sift through
the cold mud and find a male damselfly nymph and
bring him in! It's the least you can do.

I'd happily do so, if I knew where to look and what to look for. Another
interesting thing, my DF apparently commutes. She is gone all day, and the
comes back in the evening to chill by the water.

Ugh. *sniffle* She is gone. I added water to the tank the other day and I
fear I drown her, I haven't seen her in days.

--
BV.
WebPorgmaster