Old 21-11-2003, 04:39 AM
Matthew Calfat

Default Driftwood question

Where abouts in Canada are you? If you're lucky enough to live in or around
a major center you should have no problem finding some nice pieces. They all
look good just have to find the size you need.

I've found lots of nice pieces here in Edmonton, and there are always new
ones around. I think Big Als Online might even be willing to ship them out.

Matt

I'm in the process of planning/setting up a low-light planted aquarium.

As
I will be having Java fern and moss in the aquarium I would like to put it
on driftwood. Do I have to use real driftwood or can I use the resin
imitation stuff? I am having trouble finding a piece or two that I
like.(I'm in Canada, not as many options) If its better to use the real
stuff can I get the reasons why?
Thanks