Old 21-11-2003, 03:02 PM
Joe 123

Default Another Question on Peroxide

I have a lot of farmer customers here in florida that use peroxide
occasionally to reduce mold mildew and fungus on plants. they recommend
using it at 1000ppms. Peroxide works excellent for root development.
oxyginates the soil.

Joe

"Shell91" wrote in message
. ..
I've seen the adds for peroxide for spraying on plants. Question I have

is
does anyone here do this? If someone does I would be interested in how

and
what type of peroxide they use. The add I saw was for 3 percent which is
what you can get at the grocery store or pharmacy for medical use. I

would
think it would be similar to spraying your plants with bleach but if it

will
kill mealies I'll try it on my portulaca that has the monster mealies in

it.

Shell