Old 21-11-2003, 09:12 PM
Dan Drake

Default Bacopa getting way to big (high), how should I trim?

On Sun, 9 Nov 2003 22:38:57 UTC, "Bob Alston" wrote:

Bacopa are typical stem plants. You can cut off wherever you want. New
growth will appear from the lower part. Also you can plant the broken off
part.

Keep cutting off tops and planting them, and you can have a forest of the
things in a pretty short time.

Don't know about the root like parts. I guess they are real roots. I have
never messed with them.

Adventitious roots, they're called. Trim your cuttings and plant them so
that the roots are under the gravel, and the plant shoot root and grow
even faster than it will without them.

--
Dan Drake

http://www.dandrake.com

Human rights in Cuba: 600 prisoners held 18 months and more,
without charge, without bail, without counsel, facing trial by
secret special tribunals with power to impose the death
penalty. And that's just one place. Guantanamo.