Old 22-11-2003, 02:48 AM
Pam Rudd

Default First 2004 seed catalog

When last we left our heros, on Fri, 21 Nov 2003 17:33:16 -0500,
Gary Woods scribbled:

Pam Rudd wrote:

Got my Pepper Gal's about ten days ago, and I'm expecting my Seed
Savers any day...or at least I better be. I need to order some
presents!

Cheer up! My Seed Savers came today.... already been drooled on!
Nice seeing some of the spots I tramped through and around this summer.

Oh...that's on my "someday" list of things to do. I just love
Seed Savers. Sadly I did something very silly, I fell in love
and now I spend most of my vacation time on trips to your
neck of the woods (Schenectady).

I do try and support Seed Savers as much as I can, I think
what they do is so important.

Pam
"ElissaAnn"