Old 23-11-2003, 02:22 PM
molli

Default D. kingianum

Ok...my turn for the questions....Is D. Kingianum different from just
"Kingianum"? I got a small plant from Oak Hill at our show in Oct. and its
just marked "Kingianum". It looks rather like a Phal to me.....so far its
doing good, hence my question as I kill Dends dead within a week or so....

--

Hugs,
Molli

"tbell" wrote in message
OK, just to fill the vacuum, here's a new one: My D. kingianum is
crammed very tightly in a 1 gal plastic pot, where it's been in a bark mix
for about 18 months. The majority of the new growth consists of very
vigorous keikis, many with the buds of further growth on them.
Questions: 1) Should the plant be re-potted into a larger pot? 2) Is

the
new growth from the keikis likely to bloom, or should I remove some or all
of them?

Tom
Walnut Creek, CA, USA
(To reply by e-mail, remove APPENDIX)