Old 23-11-2003, 10:25 PM
Elizabeth Naime

Default Winterizing

Quoth John Ferman on Sun, 26 Oct 2003 22:59:12 GMT,

The fun part
was there were two more fish than we started out with!!

Only two?!? Actually I envy you. The first season when we had a WHOLE
LOT of little goldfish that we didn't put out there, I was thrilled. Now
the koi have gotten into it (I thought they were too young, but
apparently they weren't) and the colors on the koilings are just
charming. But. The day when we are up to our necks in little fishies is
definitely in sight! This is too much of a good thing!

I want to know how you kept it down to two a year! :-)

Only know that there is no spork.