Old 23-11-2003, 11:18 PM
shazzbat

Default Allotment book

"Brian Watson" wrote in message
Having just become the half-share owner of an immense allotment plot, I'm
looking for a book that might help me start planning my course of action

at
this off-site gardening area.

Fortunately it has just been rotavated and the site seems to be relatively
weed-free, even in the overturned clods of dark (fen) soil, so that bodes
well for the spring.

Any suggestions please?
--
Brian
"I know about kittens and knitting. Will that do?"

There are loads of books about on the subject, one is "the vegetable and
herb expert" from the well-known "expert" series almost certainly available
atyour garden centre, if they haven't totally abandoned gardening matters
for the Christmas bonanza. Also loads available from your library probably,
and you don't have to buy them :-))

Steve
http://mysite.freeserve.com/steveandmaggiesplot