Old 24-11-2003, 12:33 AM
Ivan McDonagh

Default Yellow silverbeet

Hi there

My silverbeet from the time it sprouted has been a very pale green - so
pale as to be almost yellow. I wonder if anyone has any ideas ? The colour
is perfectly consistent on every leaf.

Next to the silverbeet I'm growing some summer squash which are going great
- leaves are a lovely green and the squash are properly formed and
coloured. My cucumbers, also in the same bed, are another plant that's
going well.

Close by but in a seperate bed (all beds have been treated the same -
compost dug into the perth sand!) eggplant, cabbage, capsicum and chillies
are doing well. And in yet another bed, more squash, a couple of watermelon
and a rockmeoln all doing very nicely. Just the silverbeet!!!

Thanks very much for any advice/suggestions.

Ivan.
Remove the obvious to email me.