Old 24-11-2003, 02:12 PM
molli

Default D. kingianum

Thanks Sue, that is indeed what I have and I"ve stuck a new label over the
smudged unreadable one. Now fair warning for you all..I have LOTS of things
in spike, so you will probably be inundated with pictures soon on Abpo.
(your yellow bird is in spike too Sue!!!)

--

Hugs,
Molli

"Susan Erickson" wrote in message
On Sun, 23 Nov 2003 07:18:02 -0700, "molli"
wrote:

Ok...my turn for the questions....Is D. Kingianum different from just
"Kingianum"? I got a small plant from Oak Hill at our show in Oct. and

its
just marked "Kingianum". It looks rather like a Phal to me.....so far

its
doing good, hence my question as I kill Dends dead within a week or

so....

K I N G I D I U M is probably what you have.
http://www.orchidspecies.com/kingidium.htm

SuE