Old 24-11-2003, 06:03 PM
Eric Hunt

Default bulb. masdevalliaceum

Hi,

I don't have any experience with this species directly, but there are a lot
of Bulb. species that only open up fully at certain times of the day,
usually in the morning.

Bulb. pardolatum is one:

http://www.erichunt.com/images/orchids/OM/IMG0120.jpg

I can never get a photo of this species fully open because by the time I get
to the OrchidMania greenhouse on Sundays, it's about 11am and the darn thing
has closed up like that again.

Good luck!

-Eric in SF

"agnatha3141" wrote in message
s.com...
hi there everyone,
does anybody know about the behavior of bulb. masdevalliaceum. i just
bought one today, and now it has closed up but doesnt appear to be
wilting. does it close up at night or during cold weather? i would hate
to think that i am already doing something wrong?
--
agnatha3141