Old 25-11-2003, 08:32 PM
Franz Heymann

Default On Topic post

"Jaques d'Alltrades" wrote in message
The message
from "Franz Heymann" contains these

words:
"Christopher Norton" wrote in message
The message
from "Franz Heymann" contains these

words:

If you want anybody to understand your posts, you should leave

sufficient of
the headers and the context intact to allow the readers to make

contact
with
what has gone before.

Franz

A reply that the OP would have understood. It was`nt necessarily aimed
at the general masses.

PLEASE stop being so picky about everyones method of posting Franz.

You
simply sound like you want the world to work how you do. It aint ever
going to happen, so chill your boots and take a wee dram of the good
stuff and don`t worry about how usenet posts look or read.

But my dear Christopher, has it not occurred to you that I would

actually
like to understand your posts? Why do you think I bother to ask you to
observe usenet conventions?

Children! Behave yourselves!

Point taken, dad

Franz