Old 20-11-2003, 07:25 PM
Robert

Default On Topic post

Just a progress report as there is nothing much going
on.......................... two rows of broad beans are up above the soil,
garlic are shooting, over-wintering onions growing nicely, sweet peas
shooting and a farmer's tractor load of manure safely wheel-barrowed to the
plot last weekend, just a day before the wet weather! Lucky or what lol

Old 20-11-2003, 08:23 PM
shazzbat

"Robert" wrote in message
Just a progress report as there is nothing much going
on.......................... two rows of broad beans are up above the

soil,
garlic are shooting, over-wintering onions growing nicely, sweet peas
shooting and a farmer's tractor load of manure safely wheel-barrowed to

the
plot last weekend, just a day before the wet weather! Lucky or what lol

Yup, now sit back and enjoy our site. You've earned a rest.

http://mysite.freeserve.com/steveandmaggiesplot

Steve

Old 23-11-2003, 09:04 PM
seven

"Robert" wrote in message
Just a progress report as there is nothing much going
on.......................... two rows of broad beans are up above the

soil,
garlic are shooting, over-wintering onions growing nicely, sweet peas
shooting and a farmer's tractor load of manure safely wheel-barrowed to

the
plot last weekend, just a day before the wet weather! Lucky or what lol

and I thought I had it good with my garlic growing!

)

Old 24-11-2003, 04:15 PM
Christopher Norton

Sounds the same as mine but without the manure but with Perpetual Spinach.
Old 25-11-2003, 12:14 PM
Franz Heymann

"Christopher Norton" wrote in message
Sounds the same as mine but without the manure but with Perpetual Spinach.

If you want anybody to understand your posts, you should leave sufficient of
the headers and the context intact to allow the readers to make contact with
what has gone before.

Franz

Old 25-11-2003, 04:03 PM
Christopher Norton

The message
from "Franz Heymann" contains these words:

If you want anybody to understand your posts, you should leave sufficient of
the headers and the context intact to allow the readers to make contact with
what has gone before.

Franz

A reply that the OP would have understood. It was`nt necessarily aimed
at the general masses.

PLEASE stop being so picky about everyones method of posting Franz. You
simply sound like you want the world to work how you do. It aint ever
going to happen, so chill your boots and take a wee dram of the good
stuff and don`t worry about how usenet posts look or read.
Old 25-11-2003, 05:05 PM
Franz Heymann

"Christopher Norton" wrote in message
The message
from "Franz Heymann" contains these

words:

If you want anybody to understand your posts, you should leave

sufficient of
the headers and the context intact to allow the readers to make contact

with
what has gone before.

Franz

A reply that the OP would have understood. It was`nt necessarily aimed
at the general masses.

PLEASE stop being so picky about everyones method of posting Franz. You
simply sound like you want the world to work how you do. It aint ever
going to happen, so chill your boots and take a wee dram of the good
stuff and don`t worry about how usenet posts look or read.

But my dear Christopher, has it not occurred to you that I would actually
like to understand your posts? Why do you think I bother to ask you to
observe usenet conventions?

Franz

Old 25-11-2003, 07:24 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

[...]

Children! Behave yourselves!

--
Rusty Hinge http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/tqt.htm

Dark thoughts about the Wumpus concerto played with piano,
iron bar and two sledge hammers. (Wumpus, 15/11/03)
Old 25-11-2003, 07:32 PM
martin

On Tue, 25 Nov 2003 18:11:15 GMT, Jaques d'Alltrades
wrote:

The message
from "Franz Heymann" contains these words:

snipped to protect the innocent

But my dear Christopher, has it not occurred to you that I would actually
like to understand your posts? Why do you think I bother to ask you to
observe usenet conventions?

Children! Behave yourselves!

"Cannabis is not to be sniffed at"
--
Martin
Old 25-11-2003, 08:32 PM
Franz Heymann

"Jaques d'Alltrades" wrote in message
[...]

Point taken, dad

Franz

Old 25-11-2003, 09:14 PM
Alan Gould

In article , Christopher Norton
writes

A reply that the OP would have understood. It was`nt necessarily aimed
at the general masses.

All mailings posted to this group are for the attention of everyone.
Any mailing intended to be read by certain individuals only should be
sent privately.
--
Alan & Joan Gould - North Lincs.
Old 25-11-2003, 10:22 PM
Franz Heymann

"Christopher Norton" wrote in message
The message
from "Franz Heymann" contains these

words:

If you want anybody to understand your posts, you should leave

sufficient of
the headers and the context intact to allow the readers to make contact

with
what has gone before.

Franz

A reply that the OP would have understood. It was`nt necessarily aimed
at the general masses.

Then you should have replied privately by email.
Urg messages are contributions to a general discussion, open to all Urglers.

Franz