Old 26-11-2003, 01:42 AM
Phisherman

Default Question For Discussion

On Tue, 25 Nov 2003 22:11:57 GMT, "Shell"
wrote:

Just wondering what plants other people have in thier gardens and houses and
why you chose them. Myself I like some of the more unusual plants like
Lithops, Proteus, Sword Sansevaria, Succulents, and Orchids.

snip

Shell

I have a few unusual plants brought in from other areas of the
country. The nurseries around here refrain from stocking the unusual,
as these don't sell well. I have been looking for rue, ginger, and
ginkgo for over 2 years as I have not traveled since 9-11.