Old 26-11-2003, 03:40 AM
agnatha3141 agnatha3141 is offline
Registered User

Location: florida, usa
Default catasetum gender

wow,
thanks guys. i appreciate the input, and i am keeping my fingers crossed for a male. but another question for a different catasetum: if you have bought a catasetum and you dont know when it has bloomed recently, or if it has at all, how are you to know if it will bloom again? if it has already bloomed and it is not in spike currently, could it bloom again? i thought that one bloom was it for plants like that. for a cycnoches that i had, i was of the understanding that it was done after one flower, but then it surprised me. is this possible with a catasetum?