Old 26-11-2003, 04:02 PM
Susan H. Simko

Default Another J&P veteran (was Pure Poetry)

Shiva wrote:

Ha ha! I laugh at all such claims! Lucky me, EVERYTHING here
gets some sort of fungus. I probably would too if I didn't keep
moving. G

That is *such* an understatement!!! And, as you know, when we get
drenched continually as we have this year, spraying is out of the
question so the mildew and fungus just run rampant. It's really weird
looking outside at my roses that are blooming despite being fairly well
denuded by mildew. *sigh* I keep telling myself that I should be
*very* grateful that they're still blooming and growing!

Susan
(debating if she can squeeze in another bush or three this coming year
*grin*)
shsimkoatduke(dot)edu