Old 26-11-2003, 04:03 PM
mel turner

Default scientific method

In article ,
[Iris Cohen] wrote...

Please define the scientific method.

The scientific method involves the following steps: doing research,

identifying
the problem, stating a hypothesis, conducting project experimentation, and
reaching a conclusion.

Oh, dear. Another American with a lousy high school science teacher?

No, I think he was simply expressing doubt that "Roadrunner" could
answer him correctly.

[IIRC, "Roadrunner" isn't American, and is some sort of
anti-evolutionist crank and a fan of Aileron Hubbub's Scient*logy
stuff]

Judging from his posts elsewhere [mainly talk.origins, where this
formerly crossposted thread is more appropriate], I suspect Roadrunner
might also have benefited from a better science education.

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...sb.telia .net
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...sc.telia. net
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...sc.telia. net
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...sb.telia.n et