Old 27-11-2003, 11:12 AM
nick gray

Default York Stone

"Hazell B" wrote in message
s.com...
I bought about 8 to 9 square yards of York stone crazy paving at some
sales, all cleaned and ready to use, but as I can't really get it to
fit in with the surrounding paving am selling it. Has anyone an idea
what it's worth these days?

It's really beautiful, old and just craggy enough to look natural
without being too bumpy to walk on. There's various sizes, so it will
look good when down. In fact, it's so nice, I'd like to keep the damned
stuff - but it just has to go!
--
Hazell B
I'm thinking of starting a lawn laying business and calling it Sodding

From AJ McCormack site (http://www.pavingexpert.com/york01.htm):

Reclaimed ("second-hand") stone pavings command a price of £15 - £40 per
square metre, or more. The better the quality, the higher the price.

Personally I'd get rid of the surrounding paving and replace it with
Yorkstone.

Cheers

Nick